Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean and is located south of the country of Turkey. It is also a major destination for tourists in the Mediterranean. Because it is a tourist attraction, below are many...
The Prado Museum is one of the greatest museums of the world. Located in Madrid, the home of 7,000 paintings is a must-see when you are in the city. That amount of art pieces could be a no-no but with this 2-hour tour, you...
Also known as the “Orient Balcony,” Las Tunas is considered the most Oriental part of Cuba. For this reason, you would want to stay a couple days here to explore all that Las Tunas has to offer. Las Tunas is home to some of...
In this article I will tell you how I usually plan my travel and tour itinerary. Here are five tips to plan your travels. Picking a Destination The very first section of the entire itinerary is the destination itself. Once...
A holiday in the Indonesian archipelago can’t be really completed without a trip in Bali! The island is renowned for its hospitality and its temples set in an exotic setting, embodying an ancient culture. And when in Bali,...
If you have decided to spend your vacation on an island, you are about to have an unforgettable experience. With fine sand, crystal clear waters and picturesque landscapes, the islands are perfect destinations to escape from the...
- Top 5 Stag Party Locations in The World
- How To Pack For Holiday
- Five Reasons People Want to Move Abroad
- How to Have a Green Holiday
- A Brief Guide to Venice, Italy
- Dominica Island, more of a discovery than a vacation
- Taste and discover Italy from north to south
- How to Pack Smart for Travel
- Top Three Reasons Why You Should Visit the Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman
- Tips to get your trip in Albania ready